DURING THE ONGOING CORONAVIRUS CRISIS I AM HAPPY TO HAVE FREE 30 MINUTE TELEPHONE CONSULTATIONS AND COMMUNICATE BY EMAIL AND SKYPE WITH CLIENTS AND PROSPECTIVE CLIENTS
Categories of immigration work
Points Based System
We can assist with applications under each of the Tiers of the Points Based System for applicants and dependants as follows:
▪ Tier 1 – Investor, Global Talent, Start-up Visa, Innovator, Entrepreneur (extensions only)
▪ Tier 2 – General Migrant, Intra-Company Transfer, Minister of Religion or Sportsperson
▪ Tier 4 – Tier 4 (General) Migrant, Tier 4 Student
▪ Tier 5 – Seasonal Agricultural Worker, Temporary Charity Worker, Religious Worker or Youth Mobility Scheme
▪ Sponsorship licence applications
Whether you are applying for your first visa or you are seeking to extend your stay in the U.K. we can help to complete the application forms, check supporting documents and prepare representations to the Home Office or relevant Visa Application Centre.
EU, EEA and Commonwealth Citizens
SETTLEMENT SCHEME – FOR SETTLED AND PRE-SETTLED STATUS
▪ For European Nationals and their family members who are currently in the UK and wish to remain in the UK we can advise regarding applications under the EU Settlement Scheme.
We can also assist with the following applications :
▪ Registration certificates for extended family members of a ‘qualified’ person
▪ Residence permits for an EU/EEA national
▪ Family permits for a non-EU/EEA family member
We are happy to help with the following applications for family visas :
▪ Spouse and civil partner cases
▪ Unmarried partner applications
▪ Dependent relatives
▪ U.K. Ancestry matters.
There are several types of visitor visa applications which we are able to assist and advise on. These include :
▪ Standard visitor cases
▪ Visits in order to marry or form a civil partnership
▪ Transit visa applications.
Sole Representative Visas
▪ For people looking to establish and operate a registered branch or wholly owned subsidiary of that overseas business, the branch or subsidiary of which will be concerned with the same type of business activity as the overseas business.
Domestic Worker Visa
▪ We can assist with applications for domestic workers to come to the UK to work for their employer in the UK for no longer than 6 months.
Indefinite Leave to Remain
▪ For people who wish to live permanently in the UK we can help to ensure that all of the relevant requirements are met in the various categories that can lead to Indefinite Leave to Remain; such as UK Ancestry and marriage to a British citizen or EU national.
Nationality and Citizenship Applications
▪ If you wish to apply to naturalise or register as a British citizen we can help to make your application process as clear and comprehensive as possible.
Private life and long residence applications
▪ We are also happy to give basic advice regarding applications for leave to remain in the UK on the grounds of long residence or private life.
▪ If you have had an application for entry clearance or leave to remain refused by the Home Office we can help with applications for an administrative review of that decision.
Fees for New Clients
Our Fixed Fees are calculated on the basis of the level of work each client requires:
▪ Basic Service @ £95 – Initial 1 Hour Consultation – Click here for more details and how to pay
▪ Intermediate Service @ £495 – For legal assistance with any of the above services – Click here for more details and how to pay
▪ Full Service @ £805 – For legal advice, assistance and representation with any of the above services (includes 10% new client Covid-19 Discount) – Click here for more details and how to pay
Discount & Upgrade Fees for New & Previous Clients
Discount Options for Previous Clients
▪ Repeat Full Service @ £760 – For legal advice, assistance and representation with any of the above services (includes 15% Discount for previous clients for Full Service in respect of any new case or application) – Click here for more details and how to pay
Upgrade Options for New & Previous Clients
▪ Option 1 @ £710 – Balance to Pay for new clients upgrading from Basic Service to Full service (includes 10% new client Covid-19 Discount) – Click here for more details and how to pay
▪ Option 2 @ £310 – Balance to Pay for new clients upgrading from Intermediate Service to Full service (includes 10% new client Covid-19 Discount) – Click here for more details and how to pay
▪ Option 3 @ £400 – Balance to Pay for all clients upgrading from Basic Service to Intermediate Service – Click here for more details and how to pay
If you are unsure about which option to select please contact us to request further assistance.