If you are currently residing overseas but want help applying for a visa to enter the UK, this is our area of expertise. As a UK immigration lawyer, Alexandra can advise, support and guide you through the application processes, making it easier for you to progress quickly through the correct channels.
If you need help with any of the applications below, please do get in touch on +44 (0)121 231 7145 to find out what we need to get started:
Entry clearance to the UK
We can support you in applications for entry clearance to the UK that are within the Immigration Rules in the following categories:
- Spouses and unmarried partners
- Other dependent relatives
- Points Based System – Tiers 1,2,4 and 5
- Diplomats, their family members and domestic staff
British citizenship and naturalisation
We can also support you to apply for British citizenship or naturalisation, including applications for:
- Registration of a child as a British Citizen
- Naturalisation as a British Citizen
- Confirmation of British Nationality status
You can submit your application by post from overseas to the UK, plus we are also happy to consult and communicate with you by telephone or video call.
The EEA Regulations cover the rights of European nationals to move and live freely within the UK. We can support applications for:
- Residence permit for an EU/EEA national
- Family permit for a non-EU/EEA family member
- Entry clearance and residence documents for non-EU/EEA family member, including an extended family member – only where they clearly meet the definition
- Schengen Visas
- Accession State casework
Looking for a UK immigration lawyer?
If you need the expertise of a UK immgiration lawyer to help you enter the UK, please do get in touch on +44 (0)121 231 7145. We are based in Birmingham, in the heart of the UK, but are also happy to communicate via telephone and video call to discuss your requirements.